Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Random Updates - You Know You Want It!

Every now & then, it's nice to hear how some of our favorite former reality stars are doing. This week, I've got a trifecta of updates for you:



Brian Worth - "Average Joe"

Thank you for the nice message Gina! As far as an update, I have teamed up with Ashly from Dancing with the Stars in distributing scientifically advanced wellness and anti-aging products. So that is what I am up to and I finally found something that I am passionate about! We support anyone that wants to be on our team.



Jennylee - "Beauty & The Geek"

Hi Gina ... you asked if I've "kept" my changes? Change is inevitable. Who I am today is not who I will be tomorow... at least I hope not. People are ever growing and changing and that is no exception for me. Yes, me and Nate are still friends, but no, we are not together. I am single and working alot, which I love.




Kenny - "DanceLife"

Hey Gina... since DanceLife I've been touring with Justin Timberlake and teaching all over the country. Other than that, just meeting up with Ashley (my girlfriend) who is a PCD. They are on tour opening for Christina Aguilera who I recently worked with on the "Candyman" video.

No comments:

Google