Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Exciting Changes For Gina!

Hi everyone. I want to thank everyone who has been reading this site since it started earlier this year. I've been given the opportunity to write full-time for BuddyTV (BuddyTV ID: BuddyTVGina) & therefore, will not have the time to maintain my site as much as I once did. For those of you who enjoy the interviews with your favorite reality stars, you'll still be able to see them here & on RealityWanted! Check back each week to hear from contestants from: Big Brother, So You Think You Can Dance, Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef, Last Comic Standing, Age of Love, and more! I hope you'll stick with me & keep reading! I'm so grateful for all the opportunities I've been given & am very excited to embark on this new journey!

Sincerely,
Gina

No comments:

Google